Actus Logistics LLC offers clients a diverse spectrum of logistics solutions formulated around the idea that, with our extensive market experience and dedication to cost savings we can provide a superior service to our clients.
- David Kolinofsky comes to us from Fortune 500 JB Hunt Transport, Inc. He served as the General Manager of Transportation overseeing the North Texas and New Mexico Final Mile operations. In 2016 he received the top two awards for “Account of Year” and “Driver Dedicated Account of the Year”. David would go on to complete the JB Hunt Strategic Leader’s Course conducted through the University of Arkansas, which is the highest level of JB Hunt continuing education.
- Prior to JB Hunt, David served ten years in the United States Army as an Infantry Captain with the Airborne and Air Assault designations. He served in Iraq as a Platoon Leader and later would transition into the role of a Combat Military Advisor in Afghanistan where he was awarded the Bronze Star. He held two Infantry Company Commands and served on a Battalion and Brigade level staff. David commissioned as an officer from Wentworth Military Academy and completed his undergraduate at the University of North Texas. He earned his Masters in Business Administration from the American Military University with a concentration in Finance coupled with a Graduate Certificate in Logistics Management.
Managing Partner – Operations
- With a proven track record of creating solid logistics operational models, Eric Ward has proven to be an industry expert with over ten years of experience in the logistics field. Beginning his career in 2004 with Dallas based Pegasus Logistics Group, Eric started at the ground level and within five years became the Regional Operations Manager overseeing 40 employees. He managed all regulatory compliance for the company allowing him to foster relationships with agencies such as the FAA, TSA/DHS, and the FDA. Eric would later help launch the Panther/Arcbest forwarding station in Dallas, Texas.
- Eric holds a degree in History from the University of North Texas with a minor in marketing.
Global Operations Manager
- Born in San Jose, California and raised in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Shane began his logistics career in 2012 at Pegasus Logistics. He immediately advanced from entry level operations to serving as a Shared Services Team Lead. Quickly, Shane was promoted to key Customer Service positions and managing high-priority accounts. In keeping with his ability to absorb new roles and excel, Shane was then promoted to International Operations and was integral in the growth of the entire department, all while managing Dangerous Goods training for the company. Shane would later move onto Omni Logistics and AIT Worldwide in handling their International Import/Export before joining Actus Logistics where he serves as the head of our International Department.
- Chris is a native to Dallas, Texas where he also attended the University of North Texas. He began his logistics career in 2005 with Pegasus Logistics, starting as a customer service representative and quickly being promoted to Account Manager for one of their top customers. He would later move onto Omni Logistics where he was an Account Manager and oversaw many high priority accounts and projects specializing in White Glove services and Asset recovery. Chris later moved into a National Accounts Sales role with Load One in developing their Expedited division for the South Region and then Partnership Logistics in a National Accounts Sales before joining Actus Logistics in a Domestic Operations role.
- Michael was born in Chicago and moved to Dallas when his father was hired by Dallas Cowboys’ to spearhead the sales and marketing of the very first luxury box seating concept in the NFL. After graduating from Centenary College of Louisiana with a double major in Marketing and
Journalism, Michael started his sales career with JC Decaux, an out-of-home advertising company. Michael later moved on to McKinney-based Stephen Arnold Music as a Director of Business Development, where he secured music licensing contracts for the likes of ESPN, CNN,
The Weather Channel, and many other major television networks.
- Michael started his supply chain career in 2016, when he was hired by Inergroup InSourcing as an Account Manager. Michael was tasked to sell to Fortune 500 with manufacturing/production warehouses based in Dallas a concept known as InSourcing. Among others Michael was able to secure long term contracts with Haggar, TIGI, and Mattel. In his spare time, Michael is a freelance sportswriter for the Dallas Morning News, covering local high school sports. Michael and wife Melanie are the proud parents of three children, Sarah, Patrick, and Emma.